A single “A” rated, admitted carrier provides full lines of coverage conveniently listed on a single Certificate of Insurance:
- General Liability: required by most state regulatory agencies, with limits up to $1 million per occurrence/$3 million aggregate, with coverage forms specifically designed for PMPs. In addition, we offer $2 million/$4 million base limits.
- Excess/Umbrella: useful for larger companies and for those clients of PMPs who require higher limits of liability up to $10 million; umbrella coverage can extend over GL, Commercial Auto and Workers CompensationWorkers Compensation: fully compliant with state agencies, with limits up to $1 million.
- Commercial Auto: a critical need for the PMP route-based profession, with limits up to $1 million per occurrence and a special in-transit pollution endorsement at policy limits.
- Inland Marine: protects mobile equipment such as compressed air sprayers, pumps, hoses, motors, ladders, digging and drilling tools, etc.
- Crime: protects companies against accusations of employee thefts by employers and PMP customers.
In addition, CRU can offer Employment Practices Liability Insurance through other national programs. EPLI protects companies from accusations such as:
- Wage and Hour violations
- Wrongful Termination
- Discrimination in hiring, firing and promotion
- Sexual Harassment and Hostile Work Environments
Special coverage forms and endorsements necessary to protect Pest Management Professionals
- PDE Inspections Coverage This endorsement provides coverage on property damage claims from the insured’s Wood Destroying Organism (WDO) Inspection Reports. This is the report that an operator usually provides to a potential buyer of the existence or nonexistence of termite damage, infestation or previous treatment on a structure they are purchasing.
- PDE Treatment Coverage: This endorsement provides coverage on property damage claims from the insured’s termite treatments done during the first year and the treatment fails allowing for additional termite damage.
- PDE Renewal Coverage: This endorsement provides coverage on property damage claims from the insured’s previous termite treatments performed prior to our policy term that fail and allow termites to continue to do damage.
- PDE Continual Monitoring/Treatment Coverage: This endorsement provides coverage for as long as stations are being monitored on property damage claims from “baiting” type systems i.e. Sentricon, Advantage, etc. If the treatment fails and termites do additional damage this endorsement would pay for the repairs of that damage.
- Pesticide or Herbicide Application Coverage: This endorsement provides coverage from the use of chemicals used by the insured that may cause a BI or PD claim
- Pesticide or Herbicide Applicator Pollution Liability: This endorsement provides coverage for the pollution exposure from chemicals in the insured’s vehicles that cause a BI or PD claim from an auto accident. If we don’t write the insured’s auto policy this must be endorsed to the GL policy for coverage from this exposure.
- Care Custody and Control Coverage: This provides coverage for any PD claims for items in the insured’s care, custody and control.